Style # 71373-303
The Bogs Highliner Pro Low Steel Toe shoe features the NEW Bogs BioGrip outsole for an unprecedented combination of slip and chemical resistance. Our most innovative outsole is also self-cleaning for additional traction in debris-laden surfaces. Wide steel shank offers extra support. Meets all ASTM slip and chemical resistance standards. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
- Steel toe boot may be shipped with gray or yellow toe.
- 100% Waterproof
- BioGrip outsole combines restaurant standard slip and chemical resistance
- Outsole designed with maximum contact area to stick to any surface
- 2mm of Bogs Neo-Tech™ insulation
- 2mm EverDry with Bogs Max-Wick™ to keep feet dry
- Good abrasion for long wear
- Comfort rated from temperate to 14F/-10C
- Rigid wide steel shank for optimal support and ladder protection
- Dual-density, contoured EVA insole with DuraFresh anti-odor protection
- Meets ASTM 1677, F2913-11, and D471 2010 slip and chemical resistance standards
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 and F2412-11 standards