Style # 71367-303
The Bogs Highliner Pro Tall Steel Toe boot features the NEW Bogs BioGrip outsole for an unprecedented combination of slip and chemical resistance. Our most innovative outsole is also self-cleaning for additional traction in debris-laden surfaces. The boot’s soft and flexible rubber upper can be rolled down in warm conditions and a rigid, wide steel shank offers extra support. Meets all ASTM slip and chemical resistance standards. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
- 100% Waterproof
- Height: 14"
- Circumference: 17"
- Comfort rated from temperate to 14F/-10C
- BioGrip outsole combines restaurant standard slip and chemical resistance
- Outsole designed with maximum contact area to stick to any surface
- 2mm EverDry with Bogs Max-Wick™ to keep feet dry
- Constructed with pliable rubber to fold down during warmer conditions
- Good abrasion for long wear
- Rigid wide steel shank for optimal support and ladder protection
- Dual-density, contoured EVA insole with DuraFresh anti-odor protection
- Meets ASTM 1677, F2913-11, and D471 2010 slip and chemical resistance standards
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 and F2412-11 standards